5. Prohibited Use. BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Services;
use the Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Virtual Media Group, its service providers, suppliers, or any other user;
distribute or post spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or similar communications through the Services;
impersonate another person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity;
reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other Web site, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, real estate professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the Services, except as explicitly permitted by Virtual Media Group for a particular portion of the Services;
upload invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents to the Services;
interfere with, or compromise the system integrity or security of the Services, or otherwise bypass any measures Virtual Media Group may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services;
conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the Services) on the Services;
use any of Virtual Media Group’s trademarks as part of your screen name or email address on the Services; or
attempt to, or permit or encourage any third party to, do any of the above.
B. Subscriptions. The Services may include features that allow for automatically recurring payments for periodic charges (“Subscription Service”). If you decide to activate a Subscription Service, you authorize Virtual Media Group to periodically charge, on a going-forward basis and until cancellation of either the recurring payments or your account, all accrued sums on or before the payment due date for the accrued sums. The subscription will continue unless and until you cancel your subscription, or we terminate it. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of the next periodic subscription fee to your account. We will bill the periodic subscription fee to the payment method you provide to us during registration (or to a different payment method if you change your payment information). Virtual Media Group may change the subscription fee for any subsequent subscription period but will provide you advance notice of any increase before it applies.
7. User Materials.
10. Feedback. If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding the Services, including related to any Virtual Media Group Materials (“Feedback”), then you hereby grant Virtual Media Group an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right to use the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including improving the Services or creating other products and services.
11. DMCA; Claims of Copyright Infringement. Virtual Media Group respects the intellectual property rights of others, and asks that everyone using the Services do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify Virtual Media Group in accordance with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), by providing the following information:
A. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
B. Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located on the Services;
C. Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address; and
D. A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
Notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent as follows:
Virtual Media Group, LLC.
590 Centerville Road, #252
Lancaster, PA 17601
Attention: Copyright Agent
If you give notice of copyright infringement by e-mail, we may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
B. Other Terms. Your use of the Services is subject to all additional guidelines, rules, and agreements applicable to the Services or certain features of the Services that we may post on, or link to, from the Services, such as rules applicable to a particular product or content available through the Services, with no limitations.
20. Notice to California Residents. If you are a California resident, under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite N-112, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 in order to resolve a complaint regarding the Service or to receive further information regarding use of the Service.
21. Website Filtering. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d), as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information related to such protections is available at (https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/features/feature-0038-onguardonline). This section 21 is not an endorsement of any particular product or service.
22. Contact Information and License Disclosures. The Services are offered by Agent Matchmaker, Inc. and its affiliates, located at 590 Centerville Road, #252, Lancaster, Pa 17601. You may contact Virtual Media Group by sending correspondence to that address or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.